Thursday, April 30, 2015

The End...

of the semester is here! Even though I already did a reflection before, I just feel like blogging tonight since today marks my final day as a sophomore in college! It is so crazy, I feel so old. I remember be younger and not being able to conceptualize the thought of getting to high school, let alone being an adult in college. And now it is here, just like that. 



Anyway, today I had my last final that I needed to take. It was Management of Information Systems and I do not think I did very well. The last one is always the hardest because I feel like students want to check out before taking it (well at least thats how I feel). Now I am about to pack up and leave for home. This year has gone by so quickly, and I've learned a lot. 

Tonight I have just been lounging around, thinking about summer. Last year I did my first summer bucket list and I surprisingly completed close to all of the activities I wrote down at the beginning of the summer. So this year I am thinking about doing the same thing, and one of my things on the list is to keep this blog running. I have really enjoyed this journey of blogging, and I love the theme of mason jars and maybe not always incorporating them, but having them present in some way makes it fun and creative. Some other things I'm thinking about including on my bucket list is
  • learn to longboard (better) 
  • workout everyday 
  • read at least 3 books 
  • catch a firefly 
  • go to six flags 
  • go to church/worship more often 
  • practice yoga 
-that's all I have for now. 



XOXO,
Hannah 




No comments:

Post a Comment